Refunds & Returns Policy (Brand: Vivense London)
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your purchase, however we do understand that sometimes unexpected situations occur. We are here to help!
1. Change-of-mind Cancellations. You may cancel an order at any point prior to delivery. If we have not already despatched the order you will be refunded in full. If, however, we have already despatched the order you will not be refunded for the delivery charge and will be responsible for any return postage.
2. Change-of-mind Returns. All items to be returned must be in fully resalable condition in their original packaging.
You have 14 days from receipt of your order in which to make a return. To make a return please contact our Team by emailing email@example.com.
For Furniture items we will arrange to collect the furniture from you. You will not be refunded for the delivery charge and will be responsible for any return postage.
We will refund an item within 14 days after receiving the order back to our warehouse.
If the item has not been returned in fully saleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or to deduct up to 100% of the original selling price from the refund amount.
3.Faulty / Damaged / Changed / Undelivered items. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at 8.3.1 to 8.3.4 below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided or have not been provided properly and you may also be entitled to further compensation. Unless there is a problem with the products, if you end the contract for any reason other than those listed below at 1 to 4, you may not be entitled to a full refund as we will deduct a reasonable amount of compensation to reflect the losses we have incurred as a result of your cancellation, which might be significant losses if a product has been made to your specific requirements and it is not suitable for us to sell to another customer. The reasons are:
- We have told you about an upcoming change to the product which you do not agree to;
- We have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- There is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- You have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.